Once you have your £100+ raised, all you need to do is send the raised funds and the return slip found on the Blythswood 100 Club flyer to the Blythswood Care address.
Once Blythswood Care has received your £100+, you will gain your Blythswood Care 100 Club Certificate and Pin Badge.
Why should I take Part?
The funds raised from the Blythswood Care 100 Club will go directly to supporting our social care and aid-relief projects across Europe, Africa and Asia.
Blythswood Care invests in the lives of disadvantaged children and adults by supporting and developing social care projects. Our objective is to empower marginalised people to participate in their own communities, effectively helping them to help themselves. Such change does not happen over night. It requires our commitment to long term help and support.
Every month, Blythswood's general fund must find more than £25,000 to support these projects. Yes, that's something approaching £300,000 each year! On top of that we spend on average between £13,000 to £16,000 per month on international aid and disaster relief. Depending in circumstances, in some years his commitment can be in excess of £200,000.
As a Christian organisation we believe it is important to address both the physical and spiritual needs of deprived and vulnerable people. As they receive practical support, many experience the love of Jesus in those who help them.
How do I get Started?
1. Contact us and ask to be registered for the Blythswood Care 100 Club.
2. You will then receive a participation pack with fundraising ideas.
3. It is totally up to you when you choose to raise your £100+ throughout 2014.
4. Once you have raised your £100+ you should send your raised funds plus any gift aid / sponsorship forms and the return slip to the address stated on the back of the Blythswood Care 100 Club leaflet.
5. We would encourage you to include a short summary of what you did to raise your £100+ and why you chose to raise the funds. Your summary may be published on the Blythswood Care website. We would also encourage you to include a photograph of yourself too, which may also appear on our website.
6. Once your £100+ has been received, you will gain your Blythswood Care 100 Club Certificate and Pin Badge. Your name will then be added to the 100 Club list of those who have participated in the campaign.
For Scotland please contact Rona Matheson on
07972 642 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For England please contact Susi Shears on
07823 401 081 or email@example.com
What does it Involve?
To become a part of the Blythswood Care 100 Club, you must aim to raise £100+ towards the on-going work of Blythswood Care by using your imagination, creativity and enthusiasm.
It is totally up to you how you go about raising £100+ for Blythswood Care. When you register to take part in the fundraising campaign, you will receive lots of fundraising ideas which will help you in deciding how you will raise your £100+.
There is no time restriction in raising your £100+, so you can choose when you will raise your funds throughout 2014.
BLYTHSWOOD 100 CLUB MEMBERS